Mental Health Journal
Wherever you're at, this mental health journal is full of exercises and writing prompts to guide you through it all! This journal is a comprehensive guide for all things mental health--with a focus on improving your emotions, behaviors, and mindset.
You do NOT have to be suffering from mental illness or be going through therapy to benefit from this journal! This is truly a benefit to all, as we all experience stress and negative emotions in life. Although, those who struggle with anxiety and depression will find this journal especially helpful.
By the end of this journal, you'll get more in touch with your emotional triggers, identify your positive and negative thoughts and habits, learn how to reframe unhelpful thoughts, and gain a deeper understanding of your emotions, cognitions, and overall mental wellbeing.
PAGES INCLUDED IN THE MENTAL HEALTH JOURNAL (33 PAGES):
- Cover Page
- Mental Health Goals
- Mental Health Goals: Writing Prompt
- Emotional Strengths + Weaknesses
- Emotional Strengths + Weaknesses: Writing Prompt
- Interpersonal Skills
- Interpersonal Skills: Writing Prompt
- My Social Boundaries
- My Social Boundaries: Writing Prompt
- Identifying Triggers
- Identifying Triggers: Writing Prompt
- Negative + Positive Emotions
- Negative + Positive Emotions: Writing Prompt
- Negative + Positive Cognitions
- Negative + Positive Cognitions: Writing Prompt
- Unhealthy Thought Patterns
- Unhealthy Thought Patterns: Writing Prompt
- Reframing Your Thoughts
- Reframing Your Thoughts: Writing Prompt
- Daily Emotion Tracking
- Daily Emotion Tracking: Writing Prompt
- Daily Behavior Tracking
- Daily Behavior Tracking: Writing Prompt
- Daily Physical Symptom Tracking
- Daily Physical Symptom Tracking: Writing Prompt
- Positive Coping Strategies
- Positive Coping Strategies: Writing Prompt
- Positive Behavior Bingo
- Positive Behavior Bingo: Writing Prompt
- Gratitudes to Focus On
- Gratitudes to Focus On: Writing Prompt
- Notes, lined
- Notes, blank
(*Please note: this is a digital download product only. Nothing will be shipped to you.)
Format / How to Download:
This digital journal is in PDF form, to be printed in Letter Size 8.5"x11" format.
There is a 0.6" lefthand margin on each page to allow space for hole punching after printing.
Upon completing your purchase, you will be automatically sent to a download page where you can instantly download the Mental Health Journal.
You will also be emailed a receipt which includes the link to the download page, where you can download from at any time.
This Mental Health Journal is copyrighted and is intended for personal use only. Commercial use is forbidden. Please do not resell or redistribute to others.
Due to the nature of digital content, all purchases of digital products from our Site are final. However, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any concerns or complaints with your product!
I, Alexa Davis, founder of Ambitiously Alexa, am not a licensed psychologist, counselor, physician, or therapist, nor am I claiming to heal, treat, cure, or prevent any psychological/emotional/medical conditions. This journal is not meant to substitute or serve as therapy or any diagnostic measure or tool. This is only meant to be used as a helpful guide. (The most I have is a B.A. in Psychology, so I'm not able to do anything fancy here!)
Enjoy and Take Care!